Solve your headphone compatibility issues with Moshi's 3.5mm Headphone Adapter. This is the ideal adapter for plugging your headphones into a large battery case or weatherproof case with a hard-to-reach audio port. It also supports pass-through of all microphone and volume control signals. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity, while anodized aluminum housings and reinforced stress relief points are used for added durability. In addition to headphones, extend the reach of mobile credit card readers (like Square or PayPal) as well as 3.5mm mini-stereo cables used in home, school, and car audio systems. Simple yet built to last, this adapter is the perfect solution for hard-to-reach audio ports on your smartphone or tablet case.
- Ideal for plugging headphones into large battery cases and weatherproof cases.
- Gold plated connectors for robust corrosion resistance and sound quality.
- Anodized aluminum housing with reinforced stress relief points for added durability.
- Also extends the reach of mobile credit card readers and audio cables into your case.
- Adapter length: 3.9 in (10 cm).
- Adapter diameter*: 0.23 in (5.9 mm). * Fits most battery/waterproof cases; please measure your case's audio port opening before ordering.
Extended Warranty Via Product Registration
You may extend your warranty coverage beyond one year via product registration.
Moshi electronics, audio, cables and adapters are eligible for three-year warranty coverage; batteries and battery cases are eligible for two-year warranty coverage from purchase date when you register your product at moshi.com/register.
Moshi bags, cases and plastic film protectors are eligible for a limited lifetime warranty when you register your product at moshi.com/register, subject to the terms and conditions of the limited lifetime warranty info below.
Your extended warranty coverage is considered confirmed upon receipt of an email from email@example.com that says "thank you for registering." The extended warranty for such products encompasses and is subject to the same rules, restrictions and disclaimers as provided in our standard one-year warranty section, above.