Users seeking excellent performance need look no further than Moshi's High Speed HDMI Cable. The cable is constructed from high-purity, oxygen-free copper which guarantees flawless data transmission at 10.2 Gbps, ideal for demanding applications such as Ultra HD (4K) video and audio. In addition, the anodized aluminum casing blocks out unwanted interference and internal triple-shielding preserves signal integrity. Moshi's High Speed HDMI Cable is the ideal addition to the collection of any multimedia aficionado.
- Ultra-thin and flexible cabling means easier deployment and less stress on your equipment's HDMI port.
- Ideal for next-generation Ultra HDTV (4K2K), Xbox, Playstation, AV receivers, and media players such as Apple TV, Fire TV, or Roku.
- Anodized aluminum casing with triple shielding minimizes electromagnetic interference.
- Supports 1080p, Stereoscopic 3D as well as high-speed Ethernet.
- Supports Audio Return Channel to transmit audio from TV to receiver.
- Supports UHD 4K resolutions at 60 fps.
Extended Warranty Via Product Registration
You may extend your warranty coverage beyond one year via product registration.
Moshi electronics, audio, cables and adapters are eligible for three-year warranty coverage; batteries and battery cases are eligible for two-year warranty coverage from purchase date when you register your product at moshi.com/register.
Moshi bags, cases and plastic film protectors are eligible for a limited lifetime warranty when you register your product at moshi.com/register, subject to the terms and conditions of the limited lifetime warranty info below.
Your extended warranty coverage is considered confirmed upon receipt of an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that says "thank you for registering." The extended warranty for such products encompasses and is subject to the same rules, restrictions and disclaimers as provided in our standard one-year warranty section, above.