Codey Rocky combines hardware with software, allowing children to learn about programming while they play and create. Using mBlock, a software which supports both blocked-based and Pyhton programming, Codey Rocky takes children by their hands and leads them into the world of avant garde technology with its in-built AI and IoT functionalities, giving them a competitive edge in the AI era.
- Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution, is integrated in 140+ countries.
- Codey Rocky is a coding robot for STEM education within 10+ programmable electronic modules including IR receiver/transmitter, LED display, light/voice sensors, speaker, gyroscope etc
- mBlock 5 (Windows/MacOS) provides an easy way to learn programming in Scratch 3.0 and Python.mBlock 5 supports AI functions including voice and face recognition, making it easy for children to learn AI and IOT concepts
- Codey Rocky is compatible with Makeblock Maker Kits and LEGO pieces, which makes it easy for kids to design their own creative projects
- Makeblock education: 16 periods of PBL programming courses for free and comply with American CSTA standard
Warranty: 3 Months provided by Hong Kong Distributor